The Academy is committed to a policy of equal opportunity. Students are admitted regardless of race, religion, gender, national origin, marital status, sexual preference, age or physical handicap.
The Academy curriculum is presented both in Chinese & English languages. Students come for lectures two days per week for the entire three-year program. The program supports the professional development of working people by offering the option of either full-time or part-time studies.
1. Applicants must be a minimum of 20-year-old;
2. Bachelorí»s Degree in Science or equivalence earned from accredited colleges;
3. File a completed application form;
4. Attach a copy of photo ID and two passport-sized color photos;
5. Submit a typed resume which outlines educational and professional development;
6. Official transcripts from college and directly send to the Academy;
7. Two recommendation letters from professional associates with original signature;
8. Submit an Original Medical Health Statement (Inc. blood tests for Hepatitis, HIV & TB) signed by your physician to indicate that you are in good physical general health.
9. Submit a typed one full page, single -spaced statement of purpose essay in which explores personal reason to study and practice traditional Chinese medicine.
10. Admission interview will be scheduled when we received all required documents.
* The Academy will not consider an applicant who has been dismissed from any school or company for legal, ethical or moral reasons.